The rich text element allows you to create and format headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, images, and video all in one place instead of having to add and format them individually. Just double-click and easily create content.
Static and dynamic content editing
A rich text element can be used with static or dynamic content. For static content, just drop it into any page and begin editing. For dynamic content, add a rich text field to any collection and then connect a rich text element to that field in the settings panel. Voila!
How to customize formatting for each rich text
Headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, figures, images, and figure captions can all be styled after a class is added to the rich text element using the "When inside of" nested selector system.
Get the 5-minute weekly newsletter delivering 20,000+ people the latest alpha and news before everyone else
Each Cryptoy has a Stat-O-Meter power level next to it, influenced by tier and rarity skin factors.
Heroes start with a pretty decent Stat-O-Meter and can increase this by doing certain actions.
Adventures and Elites start at a lower level & will have a cap
11/ Masters of The Universe (MOTU)
The team also revealed the first wave of officially licensed Cryptoy characters i.e. He-Man, Tri-Klops, Battle Cat & Evil-Lyn, which will be fully interactive and each will have a multitude of variants!
12/ Note: There will be more officially licensed brands onboarding to Cryptoys - the team has signed an NDA so can’t reveal more yet 👀
13/ Castle Grayskull 🏰
They also revealed Castle Grayskull (a playset/special edition NFT) - an iconic part of the MOTU lore.
This will allow you to take your MOTU Cryptoys and run into this playset!
14/ Team and funding 💰
The team is now over 50 people (led by @willweinraub) and they’ve raised $23m from some notable investors
✅Collector patches: awarded to celebrate important collector moments e.g. buying your first cube
✅Golden Ticket: every max mint (5 cubes per txn) earns priority access for 2022 drops and a Golden Ticket for early access to future drops 🎫
✅Collector Titles: awarded as you expand your collection across rarity skins for each series and unlock special access to exclusive drops, experiences, and benefits
✅Title progression: Every 3 rarity skins you collect will earn an elevated Collector Title
18/ Note: To complete the Cryptoys genesis series and earn a Grand Master title, you must collect all 18 common, uncommon, epic, rare, legendary, and grail skins.
Ultra Grails, 1:1 in the series, are not required to complete the series collection
19/ Mini-games 🎮
Several family-friendly casual styled games are also coming soon.
The team is also building an internal SDK that will allow partners to build on top of the platform.
The aim is to bring fresh new experiences for users and their Cryptoys! 🔥
20/ A custom marketplace is also in development and will launch after the first few NFT series.
Once non-custodial rolls out, you can take your Cryptoys to other secondary marketplaces supporting Flow 🌊
Phase 1 ⚡
- Cryptoys Classics airdropped to early supporters ✅ - Origin story trailer revealed ✅ - Genesis Line of Cryptoys release (30,000 1st edition Heroes) - The Block launch - Collector Experience reveal - First Mattel Cryptoys drop (MOTU Heroes)
Phase 2 ⚡
- Initial mini games launch - Binary dust utility token $BD launch - 3rd party marketplace live - Native marketplace live - Staking functionality live
Phase 3 ⚡
- Items and accessories launch - Skill Gems (power-ups) launch - NLP and AI functionality live – users can converse and chat with your Cryptoys! 🤖 - Companion App launch
Phase 4 ⚡
- Cryptoys animated series launch, talking to people in Hollywood 👀 - Playsets launch - Pocket Dimensions launch: your own play area in the Cryptoyverse! - Crafting launch: take multiple items and create things
25/ Why did they build on Flow?
✅ Most user-friendly experience the web ✅ Trusted by big brands e.g. NBA, UFC, NFL, Ticketmaster, Warner Music, etc. ✅ Low txn fees ✅ Onboarding process is easy – pay with credit/debit card 💳 ✅ Eco-friendly 🌿🌍🌊
26/ Day 1 details 📝
- Price: $39.99 + 5% txn fee (for credit card) - US Collectors: Can pay with credit card or crypto (BTC, ETH, USDC, mUSDC, DAI, USDT) - International collectors: Can pay with crypto only
27/ What can you do on Day 1? ☀️
- Join Cryptoys drops - Play a mini-game while you wait in queue - Purchase up to 5 Cryptoys Cubes per txn - Cubes will appear in your Backpack - Unbox your Cube (or keep in pristine condition) - Unwrap your toy (or keep it in its blister pack)
- Take your toy for a spin around The Block - See your toy’s Stat-o-Meter score and attributes - Begin building your Cryptoys Collection!
29/ How to participate in Cryptoys drops? 💻
1. Create an account at cryptoys.com 2. Join queue – will be notified via e-mail 3. Wait & play – assigned a random place in queue 4. Checkout – Get up to 5 cubes and pay with your debit/credit card or crypto
30/ Few things to keep in mind 💭
- Email and username will be permanent upon signup - Do not pre-load your wallet with crypto until drop dates are closer - Any issues, contact the team via http://support.cryptoys.com