UFC Strike

UFC 285 Base

Flow Blockchain NFT drop on

UFC 285 Base
Go to Drop


Mar 3, 2023 7:30 AM


Mar 3, 2023




The undisputed Light Heavyweight GOAT Jon "Bones" Jones arrives on UFC Strike ahead of his return to the Octagon at UFC 285

In the UFC 285 Base pack, Collectors will have the chance to snag some of the four (4) newly minted Moments featuring title fight participants Jon Jones and Alexa Grasso. All packs are guaranteed to contain at least one (1) of the newly minted Moments and have a 50% chance of pulling a Jon Jones Challenger Moment.

Pack Odds (There are 4 Moments Total in each UFC 285 Base pack):

  • All UFC 285 Base packs guarantee one Series 1 Contender Moment + one Series 1 Contender Moment of fighter competing at UFC 285
  • The third Moment has a 46.83% chance of being an Alexa Grasso Challenger Moment and 53.17% chance of being a Series 1 Contender Moment
  • The fourth Moment has a 50% chance of being a Jon Jones Challenger Moment, 46.75% chance of being a Petr Yan Challenger Moment, and 3.25% chance of being a Jon Jones Champion Moment



View upcoming Flow Blockchain Drops