Looking for a platform on Flow blockchain where you can easily create your own Flow NFTs?
In this article, we will cover five of the top platforms for creating NFTs on Flow Blockchain, as well as other options specifically available for professional artists or larger projects looking to launch collections.
So, how to create NFTs on Flow? It's actually quite easy and can be done in just a few minutes (for free).
Here are some of the options available:
- FLOAT (https://floats.city/): enables you to create proof of attendance NFTs for events you host (i.e. give out NFTs to AMA attendees, podcast attendees, IRL events). But they can be used for anything really including as a reward for people doing something like completing a survey. These NFTs can also be also be sold directly from the FLOAT platform and then traded on Flow NFT marketplaces like .find and Matrix Market.
- Touchstone (https://touchstone.city/): this platform created by Emerald City DAO offers more advanced functionality, including the ability to create and deploy your own NFT collections (with their own smart contracts) on the Flow blockchain. You can also craft your own primary sales page and sell your NFTs using any Flow-based token.
- Matrix Market (https://matrixmarket.xyz/en/home): is a Flow NFT marketplace. It allows you to create both collections and individual NFTs on their platform.
- MintMe (https://mint.niftory.com/): enables you to create, mint, and share NFTs with the community. However, it should be noted that as of December 2022, NFTs on this platform seem to be custodial and cannot be transferred to other wallets.
- Puddle (https://www.getpuddle.co/): Puddle's NFT minter lets you create and launch an NFT in under 3 minutes. For now, you can only launch free NFTs though.
If you're an artist or larger project, you may also want to consider partnering with an existing Flow NFT marketplace or Flow NFT launchpad to release your NFT collection. Some options to consider include Starly, Gaia Marketplace, and Matrix Market.
Overall, it's easy to create NFTs on the Flow blockchain, and there are many platforms to choose from to help you get started.